Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Car Kulture Deluxe Issue 17 came......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and went with no interview with Black Kat or Mike. Maybe issue 18?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PennState95's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2004
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting that. I've been calling all around trying to find a store that carries it without any luck.

    "Story of My Life" doesn't appear on "The Break-Up" soundtrack either.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The new issue has ZZ Top instead. I have been waiting for this issue with Social Distortion/ Mike Ness for months!! What a bummer!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I went looking for it too, went all through the magazine with ZZ Top. Really cool magazine, I'd buy it just for the pictures. I did send an e-mail to them to ask "What"s Up", Haven't heard back yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •